Before we get started we need to check that you agree to participate in this research.
Please read the following information. More information about the research is also available here. If you are happy to complete the survey after reading this information, please select "NEXT" to continue with the survey.
I understand/agree that:
• I am 18 years of age or over and live in Australia
• this research is being conducted by the Australian Institute of Family Studies.
• the research involves an online survey of Australian families
• the survey is voluntary and I can choose to stop at any time by clicking the exit and clear button in the survey
• results may be published, however, my responses are confidential and individuals will not be identified in AIFS’ publications
• the data collected as part of the survey will be de-identified and securely lodged with the Australian Data Archive (more information about the ADA can be found here)
• if I stop doing the survey I can save my information and finish the survey later by clicking “resume later’ and choosing a name and password
PLEASE SELECT THE “NEXT” BUTTON TO INDICATE YOUR CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RESEARCH AND START THE SURVEY